fbpx Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to contact my current utility provider to switch?

No, as long as you’re not in a contract with them, you do not have to reach out. What will happen is once services are transferred over to Peace Power, they will receive what is called a loss of site notification. And so that will prompt them to cancel your account and provide your final bill.

Related FAQ

Didn't Find What You Need?
Contact Our Team

Peace Power Utilities Alberta - Natural Gas, Electricity, and Internet Provider in Edmonton, Calgary & Grande Prairie


By bundling your internet, natural gas, and electricity services onto one bill, we are able to streamline our processing and administration costs, and pass the savings onto you!

**For Full Cancellation Policy, please read our Terms & Conditions.

Peace Power Now Offers Fixed Rate Natural Gas Plans! Lock in Your Rate Today.